Skill level: Beginner to Advanced.
In this professional and detailed tutorial, you will know how to make amazing realistic Red Tea Roses flowers! This video tutorial contains 21 minutes of HD-Video that detailed describe process of creation Red Tea Rose Flowers.
After watching this video you will know:
– how to make skinner blend with Polymer Clay;
– how to make cane of Tea Rose petals;
– how to make realistic Rose petals;
– how to make sepals and stems of roses;
– how to make realistic Tea Rose flowers;
– which tools and materials you need to create this flower.
Current master-class will be understandable for beginners who just started using polymer clay. If you are experienced craftsman then you’ll expand & improve your knowledge about the creation process. Also, you will see niceties of the creation process.
WARNING: video tutorial contains subtitles, which additional explain the aspects of product crafting. Please, if necessary, turn on the subtitles in the video clip.
Basic polymer clay materials and tools required:
1. Polymer clay Fimo and Premo. In tutorial was used:
1.1. – Green Polymer clay Fimo;
1.2. – Translucent Polymer clay Premo;
1.3. – White Premo;
1.4. – Yellow Premo;
1.5. – Red Fimo;
1.6. – Magenta Pearl Premo! Sculpey® Accents.
2. Silicone Mold for the petals of a tulip;
3. Dry pastels;
4. Floristic wire;
5. Thin blade for polymer clay;
6. Manicure scissors with thin curved edges;
7. Brush for dry pastels;
9. Different modelling tools;
10. Rolling pin or pasta machine;
11. Jewellery tools.